Teams has an exciting new opportunity available for a Software/App Developer based out of our Winnipeg Office.
- Develop code using C#, SQL, and related MS technologies.
- Manage individual project work from inception to deployment.
- Interface directly with business users to collect requirements.
- Perform unit testing and ensure quality.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- 5+ years of experience with C# and associated .Net technologies.
- 2+ years of experience working on complex applications with microservices architecture.
- 2+ years of experience working independently on projects, including interacting with end-users.
- Experience with TFS, Github or similar source control.
- Curiosity and desire to learn about scientific research principles.
- Experience with a Cloud technologies like AWS and Azure would be a definite asset
Versatility, the ability to work independently and strong problem-solving skills are a definite must for this position. We invite all qualified candidates to submit a resume for consideration.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.