Safety & Compliance Coordinator
TEAMS Transport is looking for a highly motivated, experienced Safety & Compliance Coordinator
As the Safety & Compliance Coordinator you will:
- Report directly to the Safety & Compliance Manager
- Update & Maintain driver files.
- Field calls from drivers
- Assist drivers with e-log / satellite issues.
- Log audits
- Conduct Driver Orientation
- Maintain / Create Excel spreadsheets
- Facilitate freight claims.
- Prepare driver safety bonuses.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Fluent knowledge of HOS and e-logs – MANDATORY
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills both in person, by email and over telephone.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and cope well under pressure.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn in-house computer programs with ease.
- Experience creating training videos / power point presentations.
- Open to development and continual learning.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Show initiative and positive attitude.
- Reliability and dependability
Teams Transport is an asset-based transportation company with a third party logistics department. Our goal is to make life easy for our customers through the elimination of red tape and the outstanding performance of our people and equipment. We believe that teamwork, not individual effort, is the only way to achieve this goal. Honesty and dedication will always be a key characteristic found in our drivers, staff and management.
Please forward your COVER LETTER & resume to: email@example.com
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE