Maintenance Coordinator Assistant – Full Time
TEAMS Transport is looking for a highly motivated, team player to join our Maintenance Department.
As the Maintenance Coordinator Assistant, you will:
- Report to the Senior Maintenance Coordinator
- Provide assistance to drivers when break downs occur ie; locate on the road repair vendors
- Capability to communicate effectively with multiple language barriers
- Communicate with shops and outside vendors regarding repair status of trucks and trailer
- Create purchase orders
- Consistently review driver electronic reports on potential damages/repairs and determine priority repair requirements.
- Efficiently monitor and track Owner Operator monthly maintenance reports
- Mechanical ability required
- Evening On call rotation once training complete
As a successful candidate, you will have the following:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Accountability and dependability
- A sound, working knowledge of Excel, Google Docs
- Positive attitude
- Open to development and continual learning
Teams Transport is a growing, asset-based transportation company with a third party logistics department. Our goal is to make life easy for our customers through the elimination of red tape and the outstanding performance of our people and equipment. We believe that teamwork, not individual effort, is the only way to achieve this goal. Honesty and dedication will always be a key characteristic found in our drivers, staff and management.
We are A Canadian Top 100 Carrier!
Email your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted