Local AZ Driver – Woodstock ON Terminal
TEAMS Transport is looking to fill a full-time local AZ driver position at our southern Ontario terminal
We are looking for an experienced AZ driver who can also assist in the warehouse; handling shipping / receiving and maintaining the warehouse and flow of freight from this terminal. This would be a full-time position Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with some evenings and weekend work as required.
As an AZ driver you would be responsible for the following
- Shunting trailers in/out of doors as required
- Transfer trailers from Woodstock terminal to Mississauga terminal as required
- Pick up & deliveries to/from customers as required in the Woodstock and surrounding area
As Shipping / Receiving clerk you will be responsible for the following
- Completing early morning yard checks for all equipment
- Ensuring freight is Loaded / unloaded without damages by using a forklift on dry vans, roll-tites and flat beds
- Handling some oversized freight which will involve manually handling without use of forklift
- Securing equipment on various trailers that have been loaded
- Verifying manifest before drivers depart with loaded equipment
- Organizing and labeling freight as it is unloaded into warehouse
The Successful Candidate will have the following
- Valid AZ license
- Minimum three years forklift experience
- Able to use a pallet jack as required
- Minimum three years transportation or related experience
- High attention to detail
- Computer skills and ability to learn in house computer software
- Positive Attitude
- Demonstrate a talent to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to lift minimum 50 lbs as required
- Open to development and continual learning
Interested candidates should email their resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams Transport is an asset-based transportation company with a third-party logistics division.
Our goal is to service our customers to the best of our ability with our outstanding staff and equipment.
We believe in communication and teamwork to achieve this goal.
We are a Canadian Top 100 Carrier