Full Time Dispatcher – Winnipeg Office
FULL TIME DISPATCHER – WINNIPEG OFFICE
TEAMS Transport is looking for a Dispatcher to work in our Winnipeg Office
Candidates having prior dispatch experience is an asset but not necessary.
As a Dispatcher you will:
- Dispatch 20-30 drivers using computer software
- Update driver ETA’s and PTA’s
- Communicate effectively with load planners
- Book loading and delivery appointments
- Communicate with drivers over phone, email and satellite
- Work with maintenance department to schedule truck maintenance for company units
- Assist in coordinating driver time off requests
- Communicate effectively with in house customs department
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• High attention to detail
• Transportation or related knowledge
• Demonstrate a talent to thrive in fast pace environment and cope well under pressure
• Accountability and dependability
• Positive attitude
• Able to work independently and with a team
• Strong computer skills and ability to learn in-house computer programs
• Open to development and continual learning
Teams Transport is an asset-based transportation company with a third party logistics department. Our goal is to make life easy for our customers through the elimination of red tape and the outstanding performance of our people and equipment. We believe that teamwork, not individual effort, is the only way to achieve this goal. Honesty and dedication will always be a key characteristic found in our drivers, staff and management.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teams has strict Covid-19 protocols in place help prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Qualified candidates will be contacted for a telephone interview and if called back for an in-person interview will be required to self-screen before a visit to our office.
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. NO phone calls please.