Full Time City Dispatcher – Winnipeg
TEAMS Transport is looking for a Full time City Dispatcher to work out of our Winnipeg Office.
Prior dispatch experience an asset.
As a City Dispatcher you will:
- Dispatch 10 – 15 trucks using in house transport software.
- Update driver ETA’s and PTA’s
- Consistently communicate with load planners and warehouse staff
- Book loading and delivery appointments
- Communicate effectively with drivers over the phone, email and satellite.
- Work efficiently with the Maintenance Department to schedule truck maintenance for all company units.
- Assist in coordinating driver time off requests.
- Communicate effectively with in house Customs Department.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills.
- Demonstrate a talent to thrive in fast pace environment and cope well under pressure.
- Familiarity with the City of Winnipeg
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of methods.
- High attention to detail
- Accountability and dependability
- Positive attitude
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn in-house computer programs.
- Open to development and continual learning
Teams Transport is an asset-based transportation company with a third party logistics department. Our goal is to make life easy for our customers through the elimination of red tape and the outstanding performance of our people and equipment. We believe that teamwork, not individual effort, is the only way to achieve this goal. Honesty and dedication will always be a key characteristic found in our drivers, staff and management.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.