Customer Service Assistant – Winnipeg
TEAMS Transport is looking for a Full time Customer Service Assistant to work out of our Winnipeg Office.
Prior customer service experience an asset, but not a necessity.
As a Customer Service Assistant you will:
- Assist Customer Service Team with daily tasks
- Update & maintain customer, shipper, & receiver profiles
- Enter & update customer shipments
- Upload documents into in-house computer programs
- Assist with customer communication
- Manage small volume customer accounts
- Assist Pricing Team with data entry
- Enter & update customer spot quotes
- Enter & review large extended lane quotes
- Identify opportunities to implement/revise extended lane quotes
- Manage & assist with inhouse projects
- Book pickup and delivery appointments
- Assist with Customer Service Team holiday coverage
- Communicate effectively with in house departments
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills.
- Demonstrate a talent to thrive in fast pace environment and cope well under pressure.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of methods.
- High attention to detail
- Accountability and dependability
- Positive attitude
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn in-house computer programs.
- Open to development and continual learning
Teams Transport is an asset-based transportation company with a third party logistics department. Our goal is to make life easy for our customers through the elimination of red tape and the outstanding performance of our people and equipment. We believe that teamwork, not individual effort, is the only way to achieve this goal. Honesty and dedication will always be a key characteristic found in our drivers, staff and management.
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com
We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.