Accounts Receivables Clerk
TEAMS Transport is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to work within the admin department. This individual will have several administrative duties, such as processing Invoices and input data into Fleet Manager database and the accounting software QuickBooks, while helping organize and process receivable transactions. The role may also include summarizing basic reports within excel, Image documents, file documents electronically & physically, and all other duties and tasks as assigned.
As the AR Clerk you will:
- Enter, update, and verify Customer Invoice and receivables data into database system.
- Research and obtained further information for incomplete documents.
- Answer phone inquiries to coordinate between various departments.
- Generate and research data as directed by the department head.
- Re-check all data are enter correct & meet all standards.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Admin support tasks as and when requires.
- Perform collection calls and reminder emails to the customer database.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Completion of a high school or equivalent program of studies
- Proof of vaccination required
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills both in person, by email and over telephone.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn in-house computer programs with ease.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Show initiative and positive attitude.
- Reliability and dependability
Teams Transport is an asset-based transportation company with a third party logistics department. Our goal is to make life easy for our customers through the elimination of red tape and the outstanding performance of our people and equipment. We believe that teamwork, not individual effort, is the only way to achieve this goal. Honesty and dedication will always be a key characteristic found in our drivers, staff and management.