Human Resources Generalist
TEAMS Transport is looking for a Human Resources Generalist to work within the admin department. This individual will administer several HR related systems, while helping standardize HR resources across the organization.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working in similar roles and is versed in how large companies manage their HR resources. This experience will help lead this individual in strengthening and developing new Systems & Procedures at TEAMS Transport.
The HR Administrator will be responsible for:
- Regulatory Requirements for all Human resource related matters.
- Accountable for all aspects of Operational, Health & Safety meetings, & reporting requirement.
- Organize and coordinate all hiring at TEAMS.
- Independent first contact for all HR related questions from Staff / Drivers.
- Creating and processing all documentation for each employee.
- Employee Surveys, & Engagement coordination.
- Versed and knowledgeable in current legislation and future, potential legislative changes.
- Various projects to standardize templates and procedures throughout the organization.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Admin support tasks as required.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Completion of a post-secondary HR Administration program or equivalent studies.
- Completion of a high school or equivalent program of studies.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills both in person, by email and over telephone.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn in-house computer programs with ease.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Show initiative and positive attitude.
- Reliability and dependability
Teams Transport is an asset-based transportation company with a third-party logistics department. Our goal is to make life easy for our customers through the elimination of red tape and the outstanding performance of our people and equipment. We believe that teamwork, not individual effort, is the only way to achieve this goal. Honesty and dedication will always be a key characteristic found in our drivers, staff and management.
Please forward your COVER LETTER & resume to: [email protected]