Junior Pricing Analyst
TEAMS Transport is currently seeking a Full Time Junior Pricing Analyst.
As a Junior Pricing Analyst you will be responsible for assisting the Senior Pricing Analysts in creating price quotes for our Customers.
As our Junior Pricing Analyst you will:
- Work and contribute effectively in a fast paced team atmosphere
- Enter quotes into our transport software for distribution
- Create insurance quotes
- Assist on rating projects
- Work hand in hand with Senior Pricing to ensure the pricing matches the demands of our fleet
- Update contract rate quotes
As a successful candidate, you will have the following:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Accountability and dependability
- An understanding of Fleet Manager, or other Transportation software is an asset
- A sound, working knowledge of Excel, with the ability to understand, create and amend formulas and spreadsheets
- Positive attitude
- Open to development and continual learning
Teams Transport is a growing, asset-based transportation company with a third party logistics department. Our goal is to make life easy for our customers through the elimination of red tape and the outstanding performance of our people and equipment. We believe that teamwork, not individual effort, is the only way to achieve this goal. Honesty and dedication will always be a key characteristic found in our drivers, staff and management.
We are A Canadian Top 100 Carrier!
Email your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
We thank all candidates that apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.