Journeyman Trailer Technician
TEAMS TRANSPORT has a brand-new opportunity!
We are looking for an experienced Journeyman Trailer Technician to join our team at our Winnipeg Office.
The successful application will ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with commercial trailers in the transportation industry.
WHAT YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Perform preventative maintenance checks and servicing
- Complete electrical, interior, air brake system, tire, body repairs and welding as required
- Facilitate safety inspections
- Repair/replace equipment when appropriate
- Assess equipment to see if they require to be sent out for repair
- Recognize and report faults or malfunctions on all company equipment
- Coordinate with other maintenance staff and the terminal to determine priorities for equipment repair
WHAT YOU NEED
- Red Seal with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Basic set of hand tools required
- Organizational, Interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong work ethic, to work independently and within team
- A wide array of knowledge and experience with tools
- Familiar with the latest vehicle diagnostic equipment
- Experience in preventative maintenance including electrical, interior, air brake, tire, and body maintenance
We invite all qualified candidates to submit a resume.
While we thank all applicants for their interest however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.